Soul with Masha

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

TBS「CDTV15周年SP」

I was lucky to be at home tonight, managed to catch TBS「CDTV15周年SP」 "live" on the web. Acutally I was trying to check on Hexagon and found this programme accidentally.

Of course, I remembered Masha will appear on this programme but I don't plan to watch it as I don't like to watch it online coz of the time lag, and I have classes tonight. Well, it's fated that I can watch it, I guess!

I waited till almost 10pm and Masha appeared to chat for a while. Even the male host praised Masha is かっこいい. Masha smiled with embarassment.

Waited almost 5 to 10 minutes, after all the reports on the past years ranking, Masha finally appeared to sing. The list he performed is as follow:

1) vs.~知覚と快楽の螺旋~
2) Hello
3) 明日の☆SHOW

It is the first time he sang 明日の☆SHOW "live" and on TV! While I was watching Masha's performance, I can't stop smiling and saying "ましゃはかっこいい." It makes me want to see him again at this year's concerts.

After the programme ended, I read my blog entry on last year 大感謝祭 again. It brings back good memory. I hope to see Masha again at 大感謝祭 this year.

ましゃに会いたい!!!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home