Soul with Masha

Monday, October 20, 2008

Today's Exotic Dance Lesson

I really enjoyed Exotic Dance lessons, especially today.

Sheena bought 2 champagnes for us to drink for the lesson. Haha! She wants us to relax. Cassandra and May don't drink.. Serene drank to relax herself.. She drank almost one bottle (small bottle) that she is so high and forgot her steps. (^_^;) 

I only drank abit as I don't want to drink with empty stomach. The alochol does makes me more relax and can listen to the music. Sheena praised me that my timing is super accurate today... I told her "I need alochol!" Haha!

Sheena corrected us as she wants us to do it correctly and well. So we did not learnt any new cheoro but to concentrate on the cheoro we have learnt so far. Frankly speaking, we did well today. Except the time when we pair up and dance. Serene was so high and kept laughing. So I can't control but laughed too..almost tripped and missed few steps too.. (=_=;)

Next week will be holiday so no class.. 3 Nov Sheena will be in HK so no class again. But the four of us will practice on our own. We need to teach each other. Some get the timing wrong, some didn't do the steps right etc. We need practice!!! So hopefully when Sheena comes back, we can show her a better performance.

Danz Peopel Recital has been changed to 18 Dec, Thursday. Better for me as I will not be that busy at work during that week. This makes me feel like wanting to take part for the performance by Intermediate Hip Hop class students. Pat will start the practice this Friday, after class. Hmm, I am not sure if I can take it. I really want to take part in hip hop performance as well. But Pat is very strict... Moreover, I don't have confidence with my hip hop dance skills. そんな私は大嫌いです!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home