Soul with Masha

Monday, October 27, 2008

容疑者Xの献身


I have finished reading 「容疑者Xの献身」 today.

The story is attractive and I really love it. 東野さん is really a good writer. He won the 第134回直木三十五賞受賞, 第3回本屋大賞4位, 第6回本格ミステリ大賞(小説部門)受賞 for this book.

In fact this is the first time I read such a long Japanese novel (359 pages). As compared to the earlier ガリレオ series, this is written more in depth. The human side of 湯川, which shows his feelings and expression is described in detail. This is different from the previous ガリレオ series I have read.

When I read the novel, the scenes of the scenes between 湯川 and 草薙, 湯川 and 石神. The movie may be slightly different from the novel. But I would really love to watch the scenes by ましゃand 堤さん and see the close relationship they protrayed for 湯川 and 石神.

I was surprised by the twist in the end, when the truth was revealed. I also cried when I read the last part of the novel. I cannot imagine 石神's feelings, and unable to understand how much he can sacrifice for the woman he loves. It's really heartpain to know the truth, and to realise 石神's true feeling. 本当に切ないです。人はそこまでできますか?

ましゃ wrote 「最愛」 for this movie. The lyrics for this song expressed 石神's feeling. When I hear the song, it reminds me of 石神...
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home