Soul with Masha

Monday, April 28, 2008

We Will Rock You Finale


A big advert on WWRY outside Esplande

I attended WWRY Finale last night.

The audience power was electrifying. There screams, clappings and singings. Some audience (like me) used lightings (瑩光棒) and waved it during the musical. The cast was touched. I can see smiles on their faces. Even MiG was smiling when he was acting and heard our screams and shouts.

At the last part of the musicial, when the whole cast was on stage, the audiences went crazy. The whole theatre was filled with our clappings and singing. All the audiences stood up. Few of them even rushed to the front of the stage. The atmosphere was much better than the concerts I have been to in Singapore.

MiG was so exicited that he jumped down from the stage, dashed across the audience and me! I was seated at the 6th row, left side of the stage, aisle seat. When he ran back to the stage, I managed to touched his right arm. (^-^) I like his biceps. He has very nice and even biceps.

I shouted so much that I almost lost my voice. I have never been so crazy in the musical or even concerts in Singapore.

After the musical ended, Rus and I went to wait for MiG. There were quite a number of fans there. MiG came out especially to sign autographs and take photos with fans. He's so sweet. I managed to get him to sign on his CD covers (Rus and my copy). Too bad I don't have the chance to take photo with him as there were fans crowding around him and he has to rush off.

It's really nice to see MiG and the cast of WWRY again. I hope their performance at Hong Kong and Bangkok will be successful.

MiG and WWRY cast, thank you for giving me such unforgettable experience. I will never forget it and hope to see you all again. Take care!

1 Comments:

  • At July 12, 2008 at 4:57 PM , Blogger BREATH-FRESHER said...

    Hi Fukushima-san,

    I'm FUCHSIA in Tokyo. I've created 'MiG Japan Site' for japanese MiG's fan. I'm glad you met MiG in WWRY Singapore. I met him in Hong Kong. He's really perforner, isn't he? Toni and Nat who posted on your blog before, are my friends. You wrote well about meeting MiG. I impressed!
    How about going to Bangkok? Any plans? You should visit his website mig-music.com, and visit MiG Japan Site oneday,too. Great meeitng you, Fukushima-san.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home