Soul with Masha

Monday, November 03, 2008

Injury

I am suffering from the worse injury ever. I strained the veins of left side of my body and it affected my left leg. (つд`)

I felt the injury after I finished Hip Hop class last Tuesday. So I rested for two days and went to Wade Robson's workshop on Friday. And yes, I experienced the pain after the workshop. Saturday I went to Pump as I don't feel that painful. At night wore my boots to Dance War... there it went, I felt the impact on Sunday.m(_ _;)m


Went for foot massage yesterday and was told by Hiew (my massager) that I have strained my vein and have to rest at least 2-3 weeks... Shock!!!
Σ( ̄□ ̄)!

I don't know if I can rest... I can't stop dancing!!!

Why am I so unlucky??? First can't get Masha's concert tickets, and now injury...
m(_ _;)m


1 Comments:

  • At November 4, 2008 at 5:02 PM , Blogger Lozé said...

    *hug* that really sucks! You're so crazy about dancing, thus, resting for 3 weeks... Yeah, i can understand who bad you're feeling :/
    But you need to protect your body!! It won't be good at all if you force yourself with such injury!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home